Welcome to Grace Fellowship Church
We started as a Bible Study many years ago…and have not changed our format much.
We usually study a book verse by verse and seek to apply what it says to our lives.
We have found this to be the most effective way to be transformed into His likeness, is by seeking Him and allowing the Holy Spirit to work in us to bring about God’s character…
What We Believe
- The Bible is our reference for all truth. God has revealed himself through His word and the Holy Spirit helps us understand it.
- Our name-Grace Fellowship says it all really. We stand on Ephesians 2 verses 8,9
“For by grace are you saved through faith…it is the gift of God not of works lest any man boast”
We rest on the fact Jesus “paid it all”-John 19 vs 30…
so we are trusting in what Jesus did on the cross to save us…
not what we do…
- We believe the sign gifts were limited to the apostolic era…and now we are in the age of “evangelists, pastors, and teachers.”Ephesians 4 verse 11
- We try and stay away from many of the “isms”…legalism, formalism, dogmatism etc…and give each other time and grace to “grow into his likeness.”
- We are not perfect or even close, but are being transformed daily by the power of God and will stand perfect and completely restored when we reach heaven.